Why use Used Bulk Containers?
- Folding bulk containers, industrial totes, and metal storage bins are used over and over again within a facility or between a supplier and a customer.
- They can be used literally thousands of times.
- Collapsible bulk boxes are much cheaper in the long term when compared to buying cardboard boxes and wood crates every time that product is shipped.
- Savings can be observed in the per piece packaging cost.
- While the upfront investment in returnable packaging may cost more, savings can be realized quickly through repeated use (the same bulk containers, metal bins, and totes are used over and over), labor (no more box assembly), material handling (fewer moves from stackable containers), quality (fewer rejects due to damaged packaging), and floor space (plastic and metal containers can stack very high).
- The per piece packaging costs for used bulk containers and totes can be as low as 5% of the costs for a comparable expendable solution, depending on shipping volumes.
- Returnable packaging also reduces waste created by your business.
ADVANTAGES OF PRE-OWNED BULK CONTAINERS...
Save 50% or more by using reusable bulk packaging!
Preowned bulk containers save money, reduce waste, and last longer than disposable shipping containers. All of our used bulk containers are collapsible and stackable for efficient storage when not in use, and are easy to set up again.
Our used bulk containers are typically constructed of durable HDPE material, have forklift or hand truck access, drop doors on 1 or 2 sides, and are stackable. Colors may vary. Many popular container footprints are usually available in our pre-owned inventory. Quantities available are frequently updated, as this is a rolling inventory. Bulk containers are usually in stock at any number of site locations across North America and are typically ready to ship within 24 - 48 hours. Sold on a "first come - first serve" basis. Please call to confirm available bulk box sizes. 1-800-233-8358
As more companies are experiencing the returnable results of eco-friendly shipping products, greening your packaging has become an increasingly popular alternative to traditional shipping pallets and containers.
Not only is reusable transit packaging more durable and cost effective, but it is also returnable, which allows companies to maximize their investment and help the environment at the same time.
COLLAPSIBLE BULK CONTAINERS ARE EASY TO SET UP
1. Bulk Boxes are collapsible and stackable for efficient storage when not in use.
2. Set-up is easy... begin by standing up 2 sides of the bulk container...
3. Snap the bulk container's last 2 sides in place and set up is complete!
PLEASE CALL TED THORSEN FOR DETAILS - 1-800-233-8358
NEW & USED BULK CONTAINERS & TOTES
We offer large and rolling inventories of many makes and models of new and used bulk containers and totes.
Containers are in stock at any number of site locations across North America and are typically ready to ship within 24 - 48 hours.
Containers will be sold on a "first come - first serve" basis. Containers offered for sale will be in good working condition, have a few "bumps or bruises".
Used totes are typically straight wall totes.
BROWSE OUR SELECTION OF NEW BULK CONTAINERS, BULK BOXES, & RETURNABLE SHIPPING CONTAINERS